Community has always been at the heart of Manchester City Football Club both at home and abroad.
As a club with roots firmly in the local community, one of our key aims is to give something back to those people, both domestically and internationally, that have supported us through the years.
Our health, coaching and education programmes as well as our involvement in the regeneration of east Manchester, touches the lives of over 200,000 people a year.
For over 26 years CITC has engaged with people from all areas of Manchester, showing the clubs’ commitment to supporting its local communities.
In addition to this, we endeavour to engage and interact with the various communities we come into contact with all over the world - from Africa to the Middle East and North America.
We hope our supporters across the globe will enjoy learning about what we do and will engage with us as our community work develops and grows worldwide.
You can also keep up to date with what we are doing by following us on Twitter or adding us as a friend on Facebook and if anyone would like to make a donation, you can do so by following the link below.
The CITC team
Charity no. 1139229
Contribute to City in the Community Foundation
Or simply text “CITC01” and the amount e.g. “£5” (min. £2) to 70070
- February is disabilty month Club News Fri 01 Feb 2013, 4:41PM
- Free CITC football sessions Club News Fri 01 Feb 2013, 11:18AM
- January is health month Club News Thu 03 Jan 2013, 4:41PM
- Futsal course open evening Club News Mon 07 Jan 2013, 5:22PM
- Key 103 delighted by MCFC Christmas appeal Club News Tue 18 Dec 2012, 2:15PM
- CITC announce new qualification Club News Wed 19 Dec 2012, 3:00PM
- Spirits high after City hospital visit Club News Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:13PM
- Imagine: The Premier League trophy in your living room Club News Fri 14 Dec 2012, 4:58PM
- City Santa suits for sale! Club News Fri 07 Dec 2012, 11:04AM